Re: Le Ceiba Evening/Alida

everydaymick <everydaymick@...>

--- In PiratesnZombies@..., ManicMolly >

> > Making haste, Abraham steers Cygni back to where the Alida is
> moored. "I pray this fire will not threaten the Alida," he says in a
> normal tone as he escorts his companion back.
>
> Cygni shrugged. "If needs be, we c'n get 'er to th' bay." So far,
> though, it didn't look like a problem.
>
> > As Abraham and Cygni approach Alida McDonald's voice, coming from
> some shadows on the main deck, calls out. "Ahoy Miss McKay! What be the
> fuss ashore t'night?"
>
> "Seems there's a fire," Cygni commented, "an' some scallywags escaped
> an' are runnin' free." She gathered her skirts as she walked up the
> gangway and onto the deck, then turned to look at Abraham. "What sort
> of magic does George have? Do ye think he c'n make th' harbor master
> see what he wants?"

Shaking his head, Abraham says, "I don't know know, Mary.  I know he's gifted with some knowledge of healing, but something like what you're describing - we could ask him, I suppose."

Once they board the Alida, Abraham approaches McDonald and says quietly, "Pass the word along to be extra watchful.  The 'scallywags' are probably not making their way here tonight, but they may be joining us before long."

Join piratesnzombies@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.