Arole playing, play by post, game set in the semi fictional 18th century Caribbean and an age of Tall Ships, Piracy, Voodoo, Muskets and Magic.
Whom amongst you have not heard the tales?
Tales from an age of Tall Ships and bloody deeds.
When the fate of Empires rested on the edge of a cutlass,
and fortunes were won and lost in a blast of cannon and a rattle of muskets.
Buccaneers, Corsairs, Gentlemen of Fortune, Sea Wolves, Pirates. Call them what you will.
Roberts, Teach, Lowe, England, Avery and others.
They wrote their names large in the pages of history and stained the seas red with blood.
It was a time of violence, adversity and dark, dark deeds.
- 2 Members
- 395 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
Top Hashtags [See All]