Topics

Tuesday, May 7th--meeting /Annual Plant Auction

Marie Hageman

The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, May 7th, at Cadbury at Cherry Hill, (Oak Room), 2150 Route 38. (1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall- on the West-bound side.) 7:30

This is our Annual Plant Auction. We will have no other club business tonight to allow the maximum time for the auction festivities.

Attached is a list of the plants donated so far. Last minute additions welcomed.

If you are donating plants, feel free to arrive early so we can set them up. I will be there at 6:30.

If your last name begins with: Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, W, Y, Z, A, B, C, or D, please bring a sweet or savory snack to share. (Drinks provided.) You’ll see that this is a larger group than usual, as we are expecting many guests. If your name does not fall into this group, you are also welcomed to bring a dish so that we have a nice, welcoming spread for our guests as well as our members who are working hard.

A huge THANK YOU to Christine Jacoby for being our compiler and creating these lists, and to Roseanne Nunez for her help and the printing, as well as to everyone who donates plants, and those who work hard this evening to make the auction a success.

Doors will open to accept Show Table Plants at 6:30 p.m. Remember: Show Table plants, along with their completed Show Table slips, must be on the Show Tables by 7:00 p.m. sharp in order to be eligible for judging!

See you there,
Marie