Topics

Stony Brook Orchids Moving Sale - Friday 8/24 and Saturday 8/25

Rosanne Nunez

FYI

From: Deborah Bodei <dbodei@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 9:25 AM
To: Deborah Bodei <dbodei@...>
Cc: Susan Gange <info@...>
Subject: Fwd: Stony Brook Orchids Moving Sale - Friday 8/24 and Saturday 8/25

Hi Everyone,

We are very sad to see the Gange's leave NJ, but wish them well at the same time.  They will remain a part of our orchid family, even from Indianapolis.

Please take the opportunity to say so long to Susan and David and to purchase great plants from their collection at great prices.  This will be the last time we will have that chance : (

Deb

President, Deep Cut Orchid Society