Topics

Starting Tomorrow: Opposites Attract with Orchid Extravaganza

Michael Jacob

FYI

Inside and out, wondrous winter awaits
Inside and out,
wondrous winter awaits
Longwood Gardens

Orchid Extravaganza at Longwood Gardens
Indoor Color. Outdoor Calm.
Orchid Extravaganza
On View January 18–March 22
Opposites attract this winter with Orchid Extravaganza.
With bold, vivacious hues found in a sea of golden Oncidium … to swirls of salmon Phalaenopsis … to a tapestry of vibrant Vanda, our Conservatory is a vision of color and texture. Vivid baskets, columns, orbs, and more fanciful forms elevate our indoor world of whimsy and warmth.
Our outdoor gardens illustrate the beauty of the winter landscape, where the dramatic silhouettes of majestic trees and delicate grasses together paint a setting of quiet tranquility.
Inside and out, wondrous winter awaits.
Plan Your Visit

line spacer
Everything About Orchids
Learn More, Grow More
Whether you’re new to orchids or a seasoned grower, our free, fully online learning experience, Everything About Orchids, offers valuable insights from our experts. Explore orchid care, different types of orchids, and more with our self-paced course that features videos, discussion forums, and interaction with the instructors themselves. Learn on your own schedule and from wherever you and your web-enabled device happen to be.
Everything About Orchids is available January 18–March 22, 2020.
Enroll Now
line spacer
Now through March 6, our Gardens are open daily from 9 am to 5 pm. From March 7 through March 22, our Gardens are open daily from 9 am to 6 pm. Please note: The Café is closed from January 13 through January 17; a limited menu will be available in the Terra Cotta Room during that time. The Indoor Children’s Garden is closed for maintenance from January 27 through February 7.

longwoodgardens.org
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Blog
© 2020
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
This email was sent to paleodba@....
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.