From: silva orchids <silvaorchids@...>
Date: April 21, 2018 at 9:05:53 AM EDT
To: Beth Silva <basilva@...>
Subject: Silva Orchids-Save the Dates

Culture Day and Sale

Friday, April 27th & Saturday, April 28th

10:00am - 5:00pm

Learn how to properly pot your orchids.  We will discuss your plants and show you why we are handling your orchids in a certain way.  You will see why we select a certain potting mix for your plants, if they need to be treated for pests and possiblei disease, and why we would divide a plant, or leave it alone entirely. It is a lot of fun, so come and enjoy a great day!

NOTE: this is not a scheduled lecture, but an on going discussion at the potting bench, about the plant which people have brought to be repotted.

First two plants 7” and under are free

$5.00 and up per additional plant

HELD AT:   Silva Orchids - 635 Wayside Road - Neptune - NJ