Topics

SEPOS Show 2018.pdf

Rosanne Nunez

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Subject: SEPOS Show 2018.pdf
To: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>

Diane Chinnici

I am a new member. Could someone provide me with the time and address of the April 3rd meeting. 

On Mar 16, 2018, at 2:46 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

<SEPOS Show 2018.pdf>

John DeGood

Diane,

Our website

http://pinelandsorchidsociety.org/

has the meeting calendar and directions.

John DeGood
Pinelands Orchid Society webmaster

On 3/20/2018 6:21 PM, Diane Chinnici wrote:
I am a new member. Could someone provide me with the time and address of the April 3rd meeting. 

<SEPOS Show 2018.pdf>

Mike Horn

Many people arrive between 7 and 7.30 PM.  If you have flowers to show you should be there by 7 P.  There is a table to place them on and a form to fill out regarding the flowers you are showing.  There are beverages and a socializing that occurs before the meeting starts at approximately 7.30 P.  Most times after the business part of the meeting and the presentation, there is another break for socializing and snacks and beverages.  The meetings are held at Cadbury in Cherry Hill, off of Route 38.  When you enter the facility you should go to your left and register at the desk on the immediate left.  You can use the stairs to go down to the meeting in the Oak (?) room.  At the foot of the stairs turn right and then right again.  The entrance is usually open on your left.  There maybe a name tag for you on a table in the back right corner.  If not we will create one for you. 

Mike Horn

From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Diane Chinnici
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 6:21 PM
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pinelands] SEPOS Show 2018.pdf

<SEPOS Show 2018.pdf>

Diane Chinnici

Thank you Mike. My husband Frank and I will be there on the 3rd. 

On Mar 24, 2018, at 9:40 AM, Mike Horn <mdmd409@...> wrote:

Many people arrive between 7 and 7.30 PM.  If you have flowers to show you should be there by 7 P.  There is a table to place them on and a form to fill out regarding the flowers you are showing.  There are beverages and a socializing that occurs before the meeting starts at approximately 7.30 P.  Most times after the business part of the meeting and the presentation, there is another break for socializing and snacks and beverages.  The meetings are held at Cadbury in Cherry Hill, off of Route 38.  When you enter the facility you should go to your left and register at the desk on the immediate left.  You can use the stairs to go down to the meeting in the Oak (?) room.  At the foot of the stairs turn right and then right again.  The entrance is usually open on your left.  There maybe a name tag for you on a table in the back right corner.  If not we will create one for you. 

Mike Horn

From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Diane Chinnici
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 6:21 PM
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pinelands] SEPOS Show 2018.pdf

<SEPOS Show 2018.pdf>