Topics

Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Rosanne Nunez

​We invite everyone Tuesday night, November 7, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. at Premier Cadbury for a presentation about the Pine Barren Orchids by special guest speaker Christine Schairer.

Christine starting growing orchids at the age of twelve and became member of Sandpiper Orchid Society when they were founded in 1987. Since her introduction to the native orchids of the Pine Barrens, Christine has done many speaking engagements on the native orchids in the New Jersey Pinelands for many local orchid societies and garden clubs.

Please join us Tuesday night, and welcome guest speaker Christine Schairer in the Oak Room at Premier Cadbury.

Please remember to bring your 2017-2018 annual membership dues to the meeting: Single $20.00; Family $25.00. Treasurer Mike Horn will collect all membership dues.

Rosanne

Pinelands Orchid Society - October Meeting
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
2150 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-November Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with A through L please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.)