Topics

Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - October 3, 2017

Rosanne Nunez

​We invite everyone Tuesday night, October 3, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. at Premier Cadbury for a presentation about Miniature Orchids Under Lights by special guest speaker Sam Hoadley.

Sam Hoadley currently works at Longwood Gardens as the Hillside Senior Gardener.  The Hillside is primarily in a woodland setting that includes worthy plants from around the world, including orchids!  Sam has been growing miniature orchids as a hobbyist  for 15 years specializing primarily in Lepanthes, Porroglossum, and Restrepia species.  His interest has grown to include tropical and temperate terrestrial orchid species.

Please join us Tuesday night, in the Oak Room at Premier Cadbury.

Please remember to bring your 2017-2018 annual membership dues to the meeting: Single $20.00; Family $25.00. Treasurer Mike Horn will collect all membership dues.

Rosanne

Pinelands Orchid Society - October Meeting
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
2150 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-October Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with M through W, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We Welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.)