Topics

opportunity/help

Marie Hageman

We have a fantastic speaker booked for the Oct 2nd meeting. Dennis Whigham, a Senior Botanist, and the Founding Director of the North American Orchid Conservation Center, Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, will entertain and enlighten us about his organization and efforts to save endangered species of orchids.
He is coming all the way from DC so will require accommodations for the night of our meeting. We can put him up in a hotel, but it would be nicer if a member has a guest room to spare. The best benefit to the host is all the additional time you have with a very knowledgeable man.
Does anyone have an available guest room for Oct 2nd ? Please let me know here, or privately at mdhageman1@....
Thanks,
Marie