Topics

Officers Elections

Marie Hageman

We need a few members who haven't been officers in a while, or have never been yet, to fill some open positions.

Please let me know what office you'd like to fill either as a reply, or privately using my personal email: mdhageman1@...

Thanks,
Marie

DAVID CARRICK

Mi Marie,

I am the Program Chair at the Bucks County Orchid Society and am looking for speakers for the coming year.  Would there be any members at Pinelands that would be interested in speaking later this year or next?

Thanks

David Carrick

BCOS

6098654797

dcarrick@...

On March 27, 2019 at 7:01 AM "Marie Hageman via Groups.Io" <mdhageman1@...> wrote:

We need a few members who haven't been officers in a while, or have never been yet, to fill some open positions.
Please let me know what office you'd like to fill either as a reply, or privately using my personal email: mdhageman1@...
Thanks,Marie

Marie Hageman

Hi David.
Nice to chat to a fellow orchid club officer.

I can tell you that I have a program, "Duplicitous  Seduction Amongst the Orchids", with the tagline, "Employing an array of deviously enticing, but empty, promises, orchids are called the “Agent Provocateurs” of the plant kingdom."

I know of several club members who do have programs, but I don't want to unfairly mention some and omit others.

I'm sure your posting will bring responses from those who are willing to speak for your group.

Looks like we should have a listing on our website. Do you have such a listing?