Topics

Diane Chinnici

I hope that this is the correct email address to use. I plan on joining this society in the at this years first meeting. I am not able to download and print the application. Could the President please contact me. Thank you in advance.

Mike Horn

Hi, Are you referring to the membership application? If so, I will have them at our first meeting. I hope you know that because of Labor Day, we are moving our first meeting to the second Tuesday of the month. If that changes yet again, I will let you know, but that is my current understanding.
Mike Horn

On Aug 19, 2018, at 12:12 AM, Diane Chinnici <dianechinnici1@...> wrote:

I hope that this is the correct email address to use. I plan on joining this society in the at this years first meeting. I am not able to download and print the application. Could the President please contact me. Thank you in advance.

Marie Hageman

Hello. 
This is Marie. 
Welcome. 
Did you wish to cyber-speak with me/us?

To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 7:12 PM
Subject: [pinelands] New Member

Diane Chinnici

Yes, That is the application that I was referring to. Thank you

On Aug 20, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io <mdhageman1@...> wrote:

Hello. 
This is Marie. 
Welcome. 
Did you wish to cyber-speak with me/us?

To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 7:12 PM
Subject: [pinelands] New Member