Topics

Meeting Tuesday, April 2nd

Marie Hageman

The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, April 2nd, at Cadbury at Cherry Hill, Oak Room, 2150 Route 38, at 7:30 PM.

Program: Native Orchid Conservation - a Continental-Scale Collaborative Effort, presented by Julianne McGuinness, Program Development Coordinator for North American Orchid Conservation Center.

Looking ahead—next month is our Annual Plant Auction. Start rooting through your collection to select some to donate. Please bring your divisions, and/or keikis to support our club. Also, bring a friend, even if they aren’t into orchids, yet. We can fix that.

Reminder, we still need a volunteer to compile the donations into a list to be printed, which makes following the auction easier.

Also, we need a few new officers. Our elections are in June. To volunteer, please email or see me at the meeting. Thanks for your help and participation in the success of our club.

If your last name begins with: J,K,L,M,N,O, or P, please bring a sweet or savory snack to share. (Drinks provided.)

Doors will open to accept Show Table Plants at 6:30 p.m. Remember: Show Table plants, along with their completed Show Table slips, must be on the Show Tables by 7:00 p.m. sharp in order to be eligible for judging!

See you there,
Marie