Topics

Meeting January 7th

Marie Hageman

Greetings,

 The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, January 7th, at Cadbury at Cherry Hill, (Oak Room), at 7pm.

  Robert Sprague will delight us with his program on Sichuan Province, China

             A travelogue featuring iconic sights, the unique culture, and the orchids of Sichuan with emphasis on Cypripedium sp.

 If your last name begins with I-J-K-L-M-N or O, please bring a sweet or savory snack to share. (Drinks provided.)

We will have more of Bayard’s donated plants for our raffle.

Doors will open to accept Show Table Plants at 6:30 p.m. Remember: Show Table plants, along with their completed Show Table slips, must be on the Show Tables by 7:00 p.m. sharp in order to be eligible for judging.

Don’t forget to join our Facebook page. Let’s all “Like” it, and “Follow” it, so it gets more exposure. Feel free to post orchid pics and news there, as well…

https://www.facebook.com/pinelandsorchidsociety/

…and our MeetUp site is the way to receive reminders for the upcoming meetings/events...

https://www.meetup.com/PINELANDS-ORCHID-SOCIETY-Meetup-Group/events/265066379/

Wishing everyone a safe, happy, and healthy 2020.

Marie