See you Tuesday night!

*************************************

Pinelands Orchid Society - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-If your last name begins with A through L, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.)

Bob and Sherron Davis

Hi Rosanne, Sounds like a great list! I will bring some boxes. I talked to Barbara last week and she suggested threatening the membership with dissolution if someone didn't step up. She has seen that work before. She didn't think the societies would merge unless the Pineland's people came to S. Jersey. I hope we can get someone tomorrow night! See you then! Sherron

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

​Pinelands Orchid Society Annual Auction is this Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at Premier Cadbury.

The auction is the major fundraising event for the society and proceeds cover expenses for speakers throughout the year.

Attached the Auction Plant List.

See you Tuesday night!

*************************************

Pinelands Orchid Society - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
2150 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-If your last name begins with A through L, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.)

Rosanne Nunez

Sherron, boxes would be great! See you Tuesday night!