From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Cc: POS / SJOS John Rogan <j.rogan131@...>; POS Elisha Dallman <elishia.dallman@...>
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 9:32 AM
Subject: [pinelands] March 6, 2018 Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting

Due to inclement weather forecasted for Tuesday night,  the monthly meeting for Pinelands Orchid Society has been cancelled.

Please feel free to contact me at 609-314-8800 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez

Bob and Sherron Davis

Rosanne,
 We are disappointed about the cancellation tomorrow  night. It is not supposed to snow until Wed.am. and even then they are unsure what it will be like here. We all look forward to these meetings and seeing each other and our plants . I feel that it is important to have our meetings if at all possible to maintain the strength of our society, Sherron

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

Due to inclement weather forecasted for Tuesday night, the monthly meeting for Pinelands Orchid Society has been cancelled.

Please feel free to contact me at 609-314-8800 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
rosnun23@...

Marie Hageman

I agree. And, in light of the fact that Jan.'s meeting was cancelled, a friend whom I just told, wondered why I stay in the club.
Well let's see, I work the election polls so I miss June and Nov. we don't meet in summer, I am in Maui for Feb. and Jan. and Mar. were cancelled. I didn't have an answer for him. :(
Marie

 We are disappointed about the cancellation tomorrow  night. It is not supposed to snow until Wed.am. and even then they are unsure what it will be like here. We all look forward to these meetings and seeing each other and our plants . I feel that it is important to have our meetings if at all possible to maintain the strength of our society, Sherron

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

Due to inclement weather forecasted for Tuesday night, the monthly meeting for Pinelands Orchid Society has been cancelled.

Please feel free to contact me at 609-314-8800 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
rosnun23@...

Elishia Dallman

I'm so disappointed. I don't get out much because I work weekends and I enjoy our monthly meetings because we meet during the week. We've already had two cancellations. The snow isn't supposed to start until Wednesday morning. Very, very disappointed.

[...]

Valerie Oldham

I'm sure the decision to cancel the meeting was not made lightly.  It is difficult to do the right thing.  If you wait too long, people will not get the information, and then you will have angry people if they try to get to a meeting and no one is there.

--
Valerie J. Oldham
DaCosta Olives, LLC

Christine Jacoby

[...]