Topics

Longwood Gardens Trip: January 27th - Saturday

Rosanne Nunez

​Hello All,

Weather permitting, the Longwood Gardens "Orchid Extravaganza" is on the calendar for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

The Shuttle Bus pick up location:  Garden State Shopping Center on Route 70 in Cherry Hill by the Panera. Shuttle Bus will depart at 8:30 a.m.
(Where Wegmans, Home Depot, Best Buy, etc. are all the same shopping center. Panera is located at the corner of Route 70 and Haddonfield Road )

The cost of the Shuttle Bus will be covered by Pinelands Orchid Society.

At this time, Longwood does not offer any special or production tours. Production Tours are available in the spring/summer or early fall only.

Complimentary Tour of the Garden Highlights for Saturday (01/27): 12:30 pm or 1:30 pm  (30-minutes).  Need to reserve desired time.''

Group Tour Rate:  Adults $19; Seniors $17; Longwood Garden Members are free.

Lunch:  The Terrace Café is under renovation.  However, a Temporary Café is open with a limited menu. Hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Please let me know if you still plan to join the group since there are no special guided tours at this time.

The Group Tours have to be booked in advance.  The Shuttle Bus will require a deposit 1-week prior of the trip.

We have 6 available seats in the Shuttle Bus

We will open the invitation to South Jersey Orchid Society.

Please as respond as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez

**********************************

Pinelands Orchid Society - January 27th Longwood Gardens  Trip:

1. Bob Davis
2. Sherron Davis
3. Bob Bookbinder
4. Myrna Bookbinder
5. Carol Richards
6. Jeanne Giles
7. Kathleen Harvey
8. John Rogan
9. Herb Deutsch
10. Sharon Deutsch
11. Marshall Hatfield (no shuttle bus)
12. Jan Ewing           (no shuttle bus)
13. Mike Horn
14. Bea Horn
15. Mike Horn's Friend
16. Rosanne Nunez

Carole Lee Richards

Roseanne, I plan to attend and use the bus.  I'd opt for the 12:30 tour of the "Garden Highlights."

(Do we have a regular meeting in January or is the trip in lieu of?)

Carole
Carole Lee Richards

This email may not be forwarded to anyone without the written permission of the author under protection of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.

****************************** ***********************

****************************** ****

Pinelands Orchid Society - January 27th Longwood Gardens  Trip:

1. Bob Davis
2. Sherron Davis
3. Bob Bookbinder
4. Myrna Bookbinder
5. Carol Richards
6. Jeanne Giles
7. Kathleen Harvey
8. John Rogan
9. Herb Deutsch
10. Sharon Deutsch
11. Marshall Hatfield (no shuttle bus)
12. Jan Ewing           (no shuttle bus)
13. Mike Horn
14. Bea Horn
15. Mike Horn's Friend
16. Rosanne Nunez

Rosanne Nunez

No other meeting in January.  Longwood Gardens Trip only.

Cadbury’s Oak Room is not available

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2018, at 7:43 AM, Carole Richards via Groups.Io <zarasweimaraners@...> wrote:

[...]

Herb & Sharon Deutsch

Herb and Sharon Deutsch still look foreward to the trip. The 12:30 tour that is offered sounds good to us.

[...]

Bob and Sherron Davis

Rosanne,

The 12:30 tour sounds good to us. See  you on the 27th.  Thanks.

Bob & Sherron Davis

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

[...]

Gerald Giles

Yes 12:30 tour looks good for me. Jeanne

Sent from my iPhone