Topics

Longwood Gardens Trip - February 22, 2018

Rosanne Nunez

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

image1.png

Christine Jacoby

Rosanne...I have a class on the 22nd...cannot go 😟

On Feb 18, 2018, at 8:26 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

<image1.png>

Gerald Giles

Sorry Roseanne but I can’t make it as I need to take my husband to the cardiologist that day. Jeanne Giles

On Feb 18, 2018, at 8:26 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

<image1.png>

Marie Hageman

I'll still be in Maui.
A blue ribbon winner in Maui Orchid Soc. show last week...

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

Bob and Sherron Davis

I'm sorry we won't be able to make it Rosanne. Enjoy! Sherron

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

image1.png

Bob and Myrna Bookbinder

Sorry, Myrna and I won't be able to make the trip. Have a wonderful day at Longwood Gardens.
     Myrna and Bob Bookbinder

On Feb 18, 2018, at 9:03 PM, Gerald Giles <gpgiles@...> wrote:

Sorry Roseanne but I can’t make it as I need to take my husband to the cardiologist that day. Jeanne Giles

On Feb 18, 2018, at 8:26 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

<image1.png>

Carole Richards

Rosanne, I teach every Thursday, so unfortunately I won't be able to attend.  Wishing everyone a wonderful day at Longwood.

Carole
Carole Lee Richards

This email may not be forwarded to anyone without the written permission of the author under protection of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

image1.png

Herb & Sharon Deutsch

We regret that the date doesn't work for us. It should be a great trip.
Sharon and Herb Deutsch.

On Feb 18, 2018, at 8:26 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

<image1.png>

Ron Ference

Sorry, Thursday doesn't work for us. Have a great time. Ron & Chris