Topics

Largest Orchid Auction to be Held at Monmouth Park Racetrack October 6th Inbox x Inbox x

Rosanne Nunez

FYI

From: Deep Cut Orchid Society Publicity <publicity@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 3:53 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Largest Orchid Auction to be Held at Monmouth Park Racetrack October 6th Inbox x Inbox x

Good Afternoon!

Attached is a press release for the Deep Cut Orchid Society’s orchid auction - the largest orchid auction in the tristate area.

It would be wonderful if you could join us and marvel at the diversity of orchids!

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Terri Reynolds, Publicity Director

Deep Cut Orchid Society

http://www.deepcutorchidsociety.org

E-mail: Publicity@... or TerezReynolds@...

Bob and Sherron Davis

Hi Roseann, Good to hear from you! Hope you are having a good summer and that your orchids are blooming. Keep in touch! Sherron

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...