Topics

June 5th Pinelands Orchid Society Awards Dinner

Rosanne Nunez

Pinelands Orchid Society Awards Dinner will be held on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at BRIO Tuscan Grille.

BRIO Tuscan Grille
901 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ.  08002

Our business meeting will start with the formal presentation by the Nomination Committee of the slate of officers followed by the election.

Please note, NO Show Table or raffle plants at this meeting.

You are welcome to enjoy BRIO’s Happy Hour before the Awards Dinner.    The club will be covering the cost of dinner.  No alcoholic beverages included.  Cash Bar Only.

See you Tuesday night!

Rosanne

Rosanne Nunez

Awards Dinner will start at 7:00 p.m.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rosanne Nunez" <rosnun23@...>
Date: June 1, 2018 at 6:39:58 PM EDT
To: pinelands@groups.io, jlewing65@..., dianechinnici1@...
Subject: [pinelands] June 5th Pinelands Orchid Society Awards Dinner

Pinelands Orchid Society Awards Dinner will be held on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at BRIO Tuscan Grille.

BRIO Tuscan Grille
901 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ.  08002

Our business meeting will start with the formal presentation by the Nomination Committee of the slate of officers followed by the election.

Please note, NO Show Table or raffle plants at this meeting.

You are welcome to enjoy BRIO’s Happy Hour before the Awards Dinner.    The club will be covering the cost of dinner.  No alcoholic beverages included.  Cash Bar Only.

See you Tuesday night!

Rosanne

Bob and Sherron Davis

Hi Rosanne, bob and I are looking forward to the dinner on Tuesday. It look like the slate of officers is Marie and Mike sharing presidential duties and Mike Horn as treasurer. Unless of course, someone else wants to volunteer! Hopefully the club will go on and we will have a good year next year. See you on Tuesday. Sherron

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

Pinelands Orchid Society Awards Dinner will be held on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at BRIO Tuscan Grille.

BRIO Tuscan Grille
901 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ.  08002

Our business meeting will start with the formal presentation by the Nomination Committee of the slate of officers followed by the election.

Please note, NO Show Table or raffle plants at this meeting.

You are welcome to enjoy BRIO’s Happy Hour before the Awards Dinner.    The club will be covering the cost of dinner.  No alcoholic beverages included.  Cash Bar Only.

See you Tuesday night!

Rosanne

Bob and Sherron Davis

Rosanne, Bob and I are looking forward to the dinner on Tuesday. As of last count, Mike and Marie will share presidential duties and Mike Horn will be treasurer. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday. Sherron

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...