Topics

June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Rosanne Nunez

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018. 

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Marie Hageman

That is NJ's Primary, so I will be working the election polls.
Don't forget to vote before the meeting.
Marie

To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:36 PM
Subject: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Mike Horn

Please note only paid up members are invited to dinner!  If there is a need to send a further email you can say if they are unsure of membership status they can email me.  I see Marie is not coming.  Does not mean she can’t become a member.

Mike

From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosanne Nunez
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:37 PM

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Marie Hageman

I am a member. I paid my dues last fall.

Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Please note only paid up members are invited to dinner!  If there is a need to send a further email you can say if they are unsure of membership status they can email me.  I see Marie is not coming.  Does not mean she can’t become a member.
Mike

From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosanne Nunez
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:37 PM

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Bob and Sherron Davis

We will be there. Sherron

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

To: pinelands <pinelands@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, May 8, 2018 7:36 pm

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Kathleen Harvey

Roseanne, John and I will attend. We got some bargains at the auction!

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io
<mdhageman1@...> wrote:
Marie

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Ron Ference

Rosanne,  Chris and I will attend the June 5th meeting.
Ron Ference

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Kathleen Harvey via Groups.Io <harveyke@...> wrote:
Roseanne, John and I will attend. We got some bargains at the auction!

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io
<mdhageman1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Marie

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Tom Gilman

Rosanne,

I will be on jury duty on June 4 and 5.  If I am not put on a jury that runs past 5 PM on June 5, I will come to the June 5 POS meeting.

Tom Gilman

In a message dated 5/8/2018 7:36:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, rosnun23@... writes:

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Rosanne Nunez

Tom,
Thank you for your message. I’ve done Jury duty and they wrap up usually by 3-4pm.  Unusual cases do happen when they might keep you until 5pm.
Let me know. Add you to the list as tentative.

On May 12, 2018, at 6:27 PM, Tom Gilman via Groups.Io <tcgilman@...> wrote:

Rosanne,

I will be on jury duty on June 4 and 5.  If I am not put on a jury that runs past 5 PM on June 5, I will come to the June 5 POS meeting.

Tom Gilman

In a message dated 5/8/2018 7:36:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, rosnun23@... writes:

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Herb & Sharon Deutsch

On Monday, May 14, 2018, 11:26:26 AM EDT, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Tom,
Thank you for your message. I’ve done Jury duty and they wrap up usually by 3-4pm.  Unusual cases do happen when they might keep you until 5pm.

Rosanne,

Tom Gilman

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Tom Gilman

Rosanne,

I have been excused from jury duty for June 5, so I will definitely come to the POS meeting at 7 PM.

Tom Gilman

In a message dated 5/14/2018 11:26:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, rosnun23@... writes:

Tom,

Rosanne,

Tom Gilman

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Bob and Myrna Bookbinder

Hi Rosanne,
   Sorry, but Myrna and I will not be able to attend the Awards Presentation tonight. Best of luck; have a great summer.
     Bob and Myrna

On May 14, 2018, at 11:26 AM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Tom,

Rosanne,

Tom Gilman

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...