Topics

June 10th - Summer Picnic at Ernie Masso

Rosanne Nunez

​POS Members,

You are invited to a Summer Party at Ernie’s Gardens!  Enjoy the
afternoon with orchid friends in Ernie's spectacular outdoor gardens.

Please bring your own chair and a side dish or dessert to share.

Sunday, June 10, 2018  -  1:00 p.m.

Ernie Masso
311 Oak Ave.
Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
856-482-2713

We hope you can join us!

Rosanne

Marie Hageman

Is this correct? Isn't it usually in July?

You are invited to a Summer Party at Ernie’s Gardens!  Enjoy the
afternoon with orchid friends in Ernie's spectacular outdoor gardens.

Please bring your own chair and a side dish or dessert to share.

Sunday, June 10, 2018  -  1:00 p.m.

Ernie Masso
311 Oak Ave.
Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
856-482-2713

We hope you can join us!

Rosanne

John DeGood

The date is correct. Ernie announced at the dinner that he is also hosting a second "leftovers" party Monday, June 11, at 5:00 PM (the following evening). Pinelands members are invited to attend either or both.

On 6/6/2018 8:11 PM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this correct? Isn't it usually in July?

You are invited to a Summer Party at Ernie’s Gardens!  Enjoy the
afternoon with orchid friends in Ernie's spectacular outdoor gardens.

Please bring your own chair and a side dish or dessert to share.

Sunday, June 10, 2018  -  1:00 p.m.

Ernie Masso
311 Oak Ave.
Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
856-482-2713

We hope you can join us!

Rosanne

Marie Hageman

Do we have a rain date? We'd need one this year, if it was announced way in advance as usual. With it being so close to the date, we can see the prediction is 90% chance of rain and thunder showers Sat afternoon.

The date is correct. Ernie announced at the dinner that he is also hosting a second "leftovers" party Monday, June 11, at 5:00 PM (the following evening). Pinelands members are invited to attend either or both.

On 6/6/2018 8:11 PM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this correct? Isn't it usually in July?

You are invited to a Summer Party at Ernie’s Gardens!  Enjoy the
afternoon with orchid friends in Ernie's spectacular outdoor gardens.

Please bring your own chair and a side dish or dessert to share.

Sunday, June 10, 2018  -  1:00 p.m.

Ernie Masso
311 Oak Ave.
Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
856-482-2713

We hope you can join us!

Rosanne

Valerie Oldham

I believe this is an invitation to Ernie's home, not an "official" Pinelands event.  I wouldn't expect a rain date.

--
Valerie J. Oldham
DaCosta Olives, LLC

Marie Hageman

Not sure if you've been there before, but it's actually a garden party. It's previously also included SJOS, as well as his friends and neighbors, many of whom bring guests.
For all those people and 3-4 tables of food to fit into his house might take a shoe-horn-- or La Machine.