From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:07 AM
Subject: [pinelands] January Meeting

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018 is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible.  Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone

Gerald Giles

Yes, I’m planning on going to Longwood Gardens. Jeanne Giles

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2018, at 9:07 AM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018 is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone

Carole Lee Richards

Happy New Year Rosanne.  Please count me in for the Longwood trip.

Carole
Carole Lee Richards

This email may not be forwarded to anyone without the written permission of the author under protection of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018 is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible.  Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone

Mike Horn

Count Bea and me in. If seats become tight we can drive ourselves and have
room for 2 others. We are flexible.
Mike

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018
is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group
Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible.
Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are
limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone

Bob and Sherron Davis

Roseann,

Sherry and I can make it on the 27th. Count us in.  Thanks.

Bob Davis

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018 is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone

Herb & Sharon Deutsch

Sharon and Herb Deutsch are interested in going on the Longwood Gardens trip

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018, 1:21:17 PM EST, Bob and Sherron Davis <chelsea6238@...> wrote:

Roseann,

Sherry and I can make it on the 27th. Count us in.  Thanks.

Bob Davis

Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018 is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone

Herb & Sharon Deutsch

are we having a meeting on January 16 as previously noted?

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018, 9:07:40 AM EST, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018 is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible.  Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Ewing

Marshall and I would like to attend but will not be using the shuttle bus.

Jan Ewing

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018
is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group
Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible.
Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are
limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone

Bob and Myrna Bookbinder

Hi Rosanne,
Happy New Year! Myrna and I will not be attending the Longwood Gardens trip on January 27. Have a wonderful time.
See you in February.
Bob and Myrna Bookbinder