Topics

In bloom now

John Rogan

Hi Gang,

A pity I cannot show this at a meeting, so this is the next best thing. Here is: Rsc Hawaiian Prominence  'America'  AM/AOS.

Enjoy,

John

Michael Jacob

Magnificent!

John Rogan via Groups.Io wrote on 3/22/20 2:59 PM:

Hi Gang,

A pity I cannot show this at a meeting, so this is the next best thing. Here is: Rsc Hawaiian Prominence  'America'  AM/AOS.

Enjoy,

John

Gerald Giles

Gorgeous!

On Mar 22, 2020, at 4:42 PM, Michael Jacob <paleodba@...> wrote:

Magnificent!

John Rogan via Groups.Io wrote on 3/22/20 2:59 PM:
Hi Gang,

A pity I cannot show this at a meeting, so this is the next best thing. Here is: Rsc Hawaiian Prominence 'America' AM/AOS.

Enjoy,

John

John Rogan

Hi All,

This one is Aerangis fastuosa, in bloom right now with 4 flowers on a tiny plant.

Enjoy,

John

Bob and Sherron Davis

OMG John that is gorgeous. I am forwarding your lovely plants to my son in PA,my sister in CA (with only the toilet paper I sent her ) and several of my friends who need a boost. Keep themcoming! Hugs(from  a social distance!) Sherron

This one is Aerangis fastuosa, in bloom right now with 4 flowers on a
tiny plant.

Enjoy,

John

John Rogan

Thank you, Sherron. Much appreciated. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Warm regards,

John

On 3/23/2020 7:41 AM, Bob and Sherron Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
OMG John that is gorgeous. I am forwarding your lovely plants to my son in PA,my sister in CA (with only the toilet paper I sent her ) and several of my friends who need a boost. Keep themcoming! Hugs(from  a social distance!) Sherron

This one is Aerangis fastuosa, in bloom right now with 4 flowers on a
tiny plant.

Enjoy,

John

Bob and Sherron Davis

YEs we are all good. I am going to foward your pictures to some more people I know who are isolated. Aren't you glad you do not have to distance  yourself from your orchids? Sherron