From: "all70@..." <all70@...>
Date: March 9, 2019 at 12:52:45 PM EST
To: "alevengood70@..." <alevengood70@...>
Subject: Important message from the Mid-Atlantic Judging Center

HELLO, Orchid Growers

The Mid-Atlantic Judging Center would like to hear from you. We are the American Orchid Society judges who judge at your shows and who conduct AOS judging the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the Horticultural Center in Fairmount Park, Philadelphia.

We’re interested in learning how much you know about our judging process. We’d also like to know if you have ever joined us for monthly judging, and your impressions of the judging process. If you have never joined us, we’re interested in learning why.

To answer some of these questions, and to get a better sense of the community of orchid growers whom we serve, we are attaching a brief survey. Please just click on the link below. The survey should take you 10 minutes tops.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWxW5kNecPcTCL5E-VcaG_sksmLQPugYcfsvZVMwriJm5q0A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

The survey is anonymous, UNLESS you want to enter a lottery to win a $50 gift certificate to Waldor Orchids. At the conclusion of the survey, one winner from among all the respondents will be selected. To enter the lottery, you must give us your email address at the end of the survey, so that we can contact you if you are the lucky winner.

GOOD LUCK, and Thanks!

Cathy Higgins

Vice-Chair, Mid-Atlantic Judging Center