From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
Date: November 8, 2017 at 7:49:21 AM EST
To: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
Subject: Holiday Dinner - Pinelands Orchid Society

Christine Jacoby

Put Rich down for the chicken also…but only if Bill is going!  Otherwise, Rich doesn’t want to go.

xo

On Nov 8, 2017, at 11:55 AM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Attached POS flyer for our annual Holiday Meeting & Dinner on December 5, 2017.

All the wonderful Bakers are encouraged to bring desserts to share.

Please email with your entrée selection.  You may upgrade to Filet or Flounder for an additional $10.00 (please see flyer). You may also bring a guest, please include their selection as well.

Please pay at the door on December 5th. Cash or check.

Please send your selections to my email address rosnun23@...

Looking forward to celebrating the holidays together at Villa Barone on Tuesday, December 5th.

Rosanne
609-314-8800

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
Date: November 8, 2017 at 7:49:21 AM EST
To: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>

<2017-12-05 POS Holiday Party Flyer.pdf>

Gerald Giles

I plan on going Roseanne and put me down for salmon as my choice. Jeanne Giles

Sent from my iPhone