Topics

Holiday Dinner & Meeting-December 5, 2017 Pinelands Orchid Society

Rosanne Nunez

Just a friendly reminder to reply and email your entrée selection for our upcoming Holiday Meeting & Dinner next Tuesday, December 5th at Villa Barone located in Collingswood, NJ.

Please bring cash or check on Tuesday night.

All the fabulous “bakers” are welcome to bring desserts to share.

If you have sent your email, thank you for your response.

If you plan to bring a guest, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone

Ron Ference

Hi Rosanne,
     Chris and I will be unable to attend the Holiday meeting in December.

Sorry,
RON

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:
Just a friendly reminder to reply  and email your entrée selection for our upcoming Holiday Meeting & Dinner next Tuesday, December 5th at Villa Barone located in Collingswood, NJ.

Please bring cash or check on Tuesday night.

All the fabulous “bakers” are welcome to bring desserts to share.

If you have sent your email, thank you for your response.

If you plan to bring a guest, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone

Carole Richards

 Hi Rosanne, I believe that I already put in the paperwork for the salmon entrée but just in case....

I'll be bringing a dessert, so count on me for that.

See ya' next week,

Carole
Carole Lee Richards

This email may not be forwarded to anyone without the written permission of the author under protection of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.