Topics

February 6th Pinelands Orchid Society

Rosanne Nunez

We invite everyone Tuesday,  February 6, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. at Premier Cadbury for a presentation by special guest speaker Beth Davis (Waldor Orchids).

Beth will be doing a two-part presentation.  Part One: Orchid Culture Basics and repotting demonstration.   Members are welcome to bring culture questions and/or problematic orchid plants.  Part Two:  Presentation on Beth’s weird and wacky world of orchids. Where these orchids come from and how to grow them.

Waldor orchids and supplies will be available for sale on February 6th.

Please join us Tuesday night, in the Oak Room at Premier Cadbury.

Rosanne

Pinelands Orchid Society - February Meeting
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with A through L, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We Welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.)

Bob and Myrna Bookbinder

Hi Rosanne,
   Last night's meeting was excellent, thanks. I spoke to PHS, as you suggested, regarding the membership show tickets. They said they will be mailed on Friday  so I should get them in a week or so.
   See you at the show...
       Bob...

- Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with A through L, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We Welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.)

Tom Gilman

Rosanne,

At the February meeting, Beth Davis said she would arrange to give you a pre-order list with prices for anyone who might want to buy Waldor Orchids products at the April meeting, because she ran out of several items at the February meeting.  Beth said she would deliver them to us at the April meeting, if they were pre-ordered. Before the March meeting was canceled, I was expecting that I might pre-order something at the March meeting for April pick-up.

Did Beth give you a pre-order list?  If so, could you distribute it to the Pinelands members before the April meeting, so we could place orders?  Otherwise, I guess we will need to order online directly with Walder and have it shipped to us.

Thanks.

Regards,
Tom Gilman

In a message dated 2/2/2018 11:07:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, rosnun23@... writes:

We invite everyone Tuesday,  February 6, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. at Premier Cadbury for a presentation by special guest speaker Beth Davis (Waldor Orchids).

Beth will be doing a two-part presentation.  Part One: Orchid Culture Basics and repotting demonstration.   Members are welcome to bring culture questions and/or problematic orchid plants.  Part Two:  Presentation on Beth’s weird and wacky world of orchids. Where these orchids come from and how to grow them.

Waldor orchids and supplies will be available for sale on February 6th.

Rosanne Nunez

Will touch base with Beth.   We can send the order list by email to all the members next week with a deadline to submit all items requested before the end of March.  Delivery will be at the April 3, 2018 Meeting.

On Mar 5, 2018, at 11:03 AM, Tom Gilman via Groups.Io <tcgilman@...> wrote:

[...]

FYI.

Just touched base with Beth Davis from Waldor  and she working on the List of Orchid Supplies.  I plan to email the list to the membership by this weekend.  Beth will deliver the orders at the April Pinelands meeting.

Thank you.

Rosanne