Topics

Ernie Masso’s Summer Cookout and POS year-end wrap-up

Marie Hageman

Ernie Masso’s Summer Cookout and the POS year-end wrap-up will be Sunday, July 28th, after 2pm.

He is continuing the tradition of generously welcoming both POS and SJOS to his beautiful grounds, located at 311 Oak Ave, Cherry Hill.

You may remember that the club voted to have our year-end wrap-up at the July meeting, so we will be having the showtable presentations as well as elections at this party/meeting.

Ernie is providing a variety of entrées (ham, vegetarian lasagna, and chicken are planned)  & water and soft drinks.

All attendees should bring:

1.     an appetizer, side dish, salad, additional entrée, or dessert to share.

2.     any alcoholic beverages you’d like.

3.     a picnic/ folding chair for each person in your party.

See you there.

Marie