Topics

Auction in just over 2 weeks

Marie Hageman

The auction is our biggest fundraiser to gain the money we need to pay our expenses of speaker fees and room rental. Please help your club by giving as many plants as you can. We’ll also gladly accept other-than-orchid plants. J

A huge THANK YOU to Christine Jacoby for volunteering to compile the donations into a list for our auction!!!
Please send your list of donations to her for inclusion at: roji@...

THANK YOU to everyone who donates.

See you soon,
Marie

Kathleen Harvey

Is Christine back in town for the auction? John and I will be there.

Warmest Regards,
Kathleen Harvey
609-792-3908

On Saturday, April 20, 2019, 10:50:13 AM EDT, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io <mdhageman1@...> wrote:

The auction is our biggest fundraiser to gain the money we need to pay our expenses of speaker fees and room rental. Please help your club by giving as many plants as you can. We’ll also gladly accept other-than-orchid plants. J

A huge THANK YOU to Christine Jacoby for volunteering to compile the donations into a list for our auction!!!
Please send your list of donations to her for inclusion at: roji@...

THANK YOU to everyone who donates.

See you soon,
Marie

Christine Jacoby

I won't be back in town but I have offered to help my friends back East with the auction list :-)