Topics

April 27th Garden Fair

Rosanne Nunez

Pinelands will have a Table at the Camden County Green Garden Fair on April 27th. We are looking for volunteers to help promote the club, May Auction and talk about orchids in general.

Please let me know if you are available Saturday, April 27th. You can help for an hour or two or stay as long as you want, enjoy the interesting speakers at the Fair, food Vendors, food demonstrations, educational garden tour or shop plants grown by Rutgers Master Growers.

Please contact me directly at 609-314-8800 or via email.

Rosanne
rosnun23@...