Although the State is semi-reopening, large gatherings are still discouraged, so our July meeting cannot happen as usual.
Ernie says he may host it in Sept. so we'll let you know. Like the rest of the country, we'll have to wait and see.
We are considering options for our regular meetings in fall, just in case we can't meet, at Cadbury. If anybody knows of another venue, it wouldn't hurt to start looking into it now. Please let me know.
Hope to see everyone on the other side.