Topics

Virtual tour of 2020 NY Botanical Garden Orchid Show

John DeGood

I remember for a number of years (I believe 2005 +/-) that a group of
Pinelands members traveled to the New York Botanical Garden Orchid
Show every Spring. My younger son Eric sent me this link to a virtual
tour of this year's show. Sadly, the show was closed March 15 due to
COVID-19, but at least we can all experience it in a lesser way
through this virtual tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCXkVDt7m1I

John

Marie Hageman