Topics

Reminder- Ernie’s Summer Cookout is this coming Sunday.

Marie Hageman

We are again fortunate to be invited to Ernie Masso’s for the Summer Cookout/ POS year-end wrap-up, this Sunday, July 28th, at 311 Oak Ave, Cherry Hill.

Our host requests that no one arrive before 2pm.

Ernie is providing a variety of entrées (ham, vegetarian lasagna, and chicken are planned)  & water and soft drinks.

All attendees should bring:

1.     an appetizer, side dish, salad, additional entrée, or dessert to share. (Side dishes, salads, and complimentary entrées are preferred, unless your dessert is homemade.)

2.     any alcoholic beverages you’d like.

3.     a picnic/ folding chair for each person in your party.

Also, we will have an orchid display table. If you have a bloomer you’d like to exhibit, bring it, but there will not be any judging, today.

News: We have started a Meetup Group to spread the word about our club. (3 new people have already requested to join.) Please join our Meetup Group- it’s free and easy. Then, you will receive reminders about our upcoming meetings and events, delivered right to your email.

https://www.meetup.com/PINELANDS-ORCHID-SOCIETY-Meetup-Group/

See you at Ernie’s.

Marie

Bob and Sherron Davis

Marie, I'm so sorry that we will have to miss but we will be in the ADirondacks. I know everyone will have a great time. Congrats on getting the new interests! Sherron