Topics

LAST GROUP EMAIL RE UPCOMING LONGWOOD GARDENS TOUR AND MEETING

Mike Horn

Hi,  I have decided to send one last message out to the group re the upcoming Longwood Gardens visit.  I have heard back and unfortunately the Production Greenhouses are closed and a back tour is not an option.  That said we have access to a room that we can meet in.  There are adjacent rest room facilities and it is very convenient to where we will be.  I have heard from a number of people and will continue to contact them as we get closer.  We have a full car (2 people plus Bea and me)  so that offer no longer is open.  Looking forward to a fun day at Longwood.  Everything will be accessible by electric cart for anyone with difficulty walking.  There is no charge for the cart, donations are welcome but not necessary.

Mike H

Cheeky Bugger

Mike can you give me a call I have two interested in coming. 609 634-5785.