Date   
Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - April 3, 2018

Rosanne Nunez
 

Pinelands Orchid Society members:

 

The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, April 3, at the Premier Cadbury, Oak Room.  The Program for the evening will be about Repotting Your Orchids with Beth Davis - Part 2.

 

Our business meeting will focus on the selection of a Nomination Committee for Officers and Trustees for the 2018-2019 Society year.  In preparation for our meeting, it is a good time for the membership to review our Society’s Bylaws which are attached to this memorandum. 

 

As stated in the Bylaws, “A Nomination Committee will be appointed by the President at the March meeting” and “Nominations for all Officers and elected Trustees will be presented by the Nomination Committee at the May meeting.”  Since we did not hold a meeting in March, a Nomination Committee must be appointed by the President during our April meeting.  

 

The Bylaws state that “All Officers shall be elected annually by the members” and “A President may not serve more than two (2) consecutive terms” and “The Trustees shall consist of the current Officers, immediate past President, and two elected persons serving two-year terms expiring on alternate years.”

 

The current Officers:

 

President                                 Mike Dunigan        (2-year term ending June 2018)

Vice President                         Rosanne Nunez     (2-year term ending June 2018)

Secretary/Treasurer                Mike Horn              (1 year term ending June 2018)

 

The current Trustees:

 

Rosanne Nunez                       As past President, term ending June 2018)

Sherron Davis                          2-year term ending in June 2018

Elishia Dallman                       2-year term ending in June 2018

 

 

This year, the Nomination Committee will have the task of selecting persons to serve as next year’s President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and two persons to serve as Trustees.

 

As per the Bylaws, “Nominations for all Officers and elected Trustees will be presented by the Nomination Committee at the May meeting.  Additional nominations will be accepted from the floor.  Upon close of nominations, elections will be held at this meeting.  The new President sits with the outgoing President and all records are passed at the June meeting.”

 

Pinelands Orchid Society members:  Please consider serving your Society this April as a member of the Nomination Committee. Timely elections will ensure that our Society continues to exist and thrive in the coming years!  For those members who are nominated for next year’s Officers and Trustees, it is good to remember the old adage “many hands make for light work.”  

 

We look forward to seeing everyone on April 3rd!




Pinelands Orchid Society - April 3, 2018 Meeting
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with M through W, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We Welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.) 


Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - April 3, 2018

Rosanne Nunez
 

Any last minute supply orders, please email Beth today.  
Beth will be bringing your orders on Tuesday night. 
Thank you.

Rosanne 

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rosanne Nunez" <rosnun23@...>
Date: March 30, 2018 at 1:08:03 PM EDT
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: [pinelands] Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - April 3, 2018
Reply-To: pinelands@groups.io

Pinelands Orchid Society members:

 

The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, April 3, at the Premier Cadbury, Oak Room.  The Program for the evening will be about Repotting Your Orchids with Beth Davis - Part 2.

 

Our business meeting will focus on the selection of a Nomination Committee for Officers and Trustees for the 2018-2019 Society year.  In preparation for our meeting, it is a good time for the membership to review our Society’s Bylaws which are attached to this memorandum. 

 

As stated in the Bylaws, “A Nomination Committee will be appointed by the President at the March meeting” and “Nominations for all Officers and elected Trustees will be presented by the Nomination Committee at the May meeting.”  Since we did not hold a meeting in March, a Nomination Committee must be appointed by the President during our April meeting.  

 

The Bylaws state that “All Officers shall be elected annually by the members” and “A President may not serve more than two (2) consecutive terms” and “The Trustees shall consist of the current Officers, immediate past President, and two elected persons serving two-year terms expiring on alternate years.”

 

The current Officers:

 

President                                 Mike Dunigan        (2-year term ending June 2018)

Vice President                         Rosanne Nunez     (2-year term ending June 2018)

Secretary/Treasurer                Mike Horn              (1 year term ending June 2018)

 

The current Trustees:

 

Rosanne Nunez                       As past President, term ending June 2018)

Sherron Davis                          2-year term ending in June 2018

Elishia Dallman                       2-year term ending in June 2018

 

 

This year, the Nomination Committee will have the task of selecting persons to serve as next year’s President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and two persons to serve as Trustees.

 

As per the Bylaws, “Nominations for all Officers and elected Trustees will be presented by the Nomination Committee at the May meeting.  Additional nominations will be accepted from the floor.  Upon close of nominations, elections will be held at this meeting.  The new President sits with the outgoing President and all records are passed at the June meeting.”

 

Pinelands Orchid Society members:  Please consider serving your Society this April as a member of the Nomination Committee. Timely elections will ensure that our Society continues to exist and thrive in the coming years!  For those members who are nominated for next year’s Officers and Trustees, it is good to remember the old adage “many hands make for light work.”  

 

We look forward to seeing everyone on April 3rd!




Pinelands Orchid Society - April 3, 2018 Meeting
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with M through W, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We Welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.) 


Re: SEPOS Show 2018.pdf

Diane Chinnici
 

Thank you Mike. My husband Frank and I will be there on the 3rd. 


On Mar 24, 2018, at 9:40 AM, Mike Horn <mdmd409@...> wrote:

Many people arrive between 7 and 7.30 PM.  If you have flowers to show you should be there by 7 P.  There is a table to place them on and a form to fill out regarding the flowers you are showing.  There are beverages and a socializing that occurs before the meeting starts at approximately 7.30 P.  Most times after the business part of the meeting and the presentation, there is another break for socializing and snacks and beverages.  The meetings are held at Cadbury in Cherry Hill, off of Route 38.  When you enter the facility you should go to your left and register at the desk on the immediate left.  You can use the stairs to go down to the meeting in the Oak (?) room.  At the foot of the stairs turn right and then right again.  The entrance is usually open on your left.  There maybe a name tag for you on a table in the back right corner.  If not we will create one for you. 

Mike Horn

 

From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Diane Chinnici
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 6:21 PM
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pinelands] SEPOS Show 2018.pdf

 

I am a new member. Could someone provide me with the time and address of the April 3rd meeting. 


On Mar 16, 2018, at 2:46 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
Date: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Subject: SEPOS Show 2018.pdf
To: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>







 

<SEPOS Show 2018.pdf>

Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - April 3, 2018

Rosanne Nunez
 

Hello All,

We are extending the deadline to place your orchid supply orders to today, Monday, April 2nd evening. 

Please email orders to Beth at linwoodorchid@....
Beth will be bringing your orders on Tuesday night
Thank you.


Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rosanne Nunez" <rosnun23@...>
Date: March 30, 2018 at 1:08:03 PM EDT
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: [pinelands] Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - April 3, 2018
Reply-To: pinelands@groups.io

Pinelands Orchid Society members:

 

The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, April 3, at the Premier Cadbury, Oak Room.  The Program for the evening will be about Repotting Your Orchids with Beth Davis - Part 2.

 

Our business meeting will focus on the selection of a Nomination Committee for Officers and Trustees for the 2018-2019 Society year.  In preparation for our meeting, it is a good time for the membership to review our Society’s Bylaws which are attached to this memorandum. 

 

As stated in the Bylaws, “A Nomination Committee will be appointed by the President at the March meeting” and “Nominations for all Officers and elected Trustees will be presented by the Nomination Committee at the May meeting.”  Since we did not hold a meeting in March, a Nomination Committee must be appointed by the President during our April meeting.  

 

The Bylaws state that “All Officers shall be elected annually by the members” and “A President may not serve more than two (2) consecutive terms” and “The Trustees shall consist of the current Officers, immediate past President, and two elected persons serving two-year terms expiring on alternate years.”

 

The current Officers:

 

President                                 Mike Dunigan        (2-year term ending June 2018)

Vice President                         Rosanne Nunez     (2-year term ending June 2018)

Secretary/Treasurer                Mike Horn              (1 year term ending June 2018)

 

The current Trustees:

 

Rosanne Nunez                       As past President, term ending June 2018)

Sherron Davis                          2-year term ending in June 2018

Elishia Dallman                       2-year term ending in June 2018

 

 

This year, the Nomination Committee will have the task of selecting persons to serve as next year’s President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and two persons to serve as Trustees.

 

As per the Bylaws, “Nominations for all Officers and elected Trustees will be presented by the Nomination Committee at the May meeting.  Additional nominations will be accepted from the floor.  Upon close of nominations, elections will be held at this meeting.  The new President sits with the outgoing President and all records are passed at the June meeting.”

 

Pinelands Orchid Society members:  Please consider serving your Society this April as a member of the Nomination Committee. Timely elections will ensure that our Society continues to exist and thrive in the coming years!  For those members who are nominated for next year’s Officers and Trustees, it is good to remember the old adage “many hands make for light work.”  

 

We look forward to seeing everyone on April 3rd!




Pinelands Orchid Society - April 3, 2018 Meeting
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with M through W, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We Welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.) 


Re: Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - April 3, 2018

Bob and Myrna Bookbinder
 

Hi Rosanne,
   Sorry but Myrna and I won't be able to attend the meeting tonight.
       Regards,
          Bob and Myrna...

On Mar 30, 2018, at 2:28 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

Any last minute supply orders, please email Beth today.  
Beth will be bringing your orders on Tuesday night. 
Thank you.

Rosanne 

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rosanne Nunez" <rosnun23@...>
Date: March 30, 2018 at 1:08:03 PM EDT
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: [pinelands] Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting - April 3, 2018
Reply-To: pinelands@groups.io

Pinelands Orchid Society members:

 

The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, April 3, at the Premier Cadbury, Oak Room.  The Program for the evening will be about Repotting Your Orchids with Beth Davis - Part 2.

 

Our business meeting will focus on the selection of a Nomination Committee for Officers and Trustees for the 2018-2019 Society year.  In preparation for our meeting, it is a good time for the membership to review our Society’s Bylaws which are attached to this memorandum. 

 

As stated in the Bylaws, “A Nomination Committee will be appointed by the President at the March meeting” and “Nominations for all Officers and elected Trustees will be presented by the Nomination Committee at the May meeting.”  Since we did not hold a meeting in March, a Nomination Committee must be appointed by the President during our April meeting.  

 

The Bylaws state that “All Officers shall be elected annually by the members” and “A President may not serve more than two (2) consecutive terms” and “The Trustees shall consist of the current Officers, immediate past President, and two elected persons serving two-year terms expiring on alternate years.”

 

The current Officers:

 

President                                 Mike Dunigan        (2-year term ending June 2018)

Vice President                         Rosanne Nunez     (2-year term ending June 2018)

Secretary/Treasurer                Mike Horn              (1 year term ending June 2018)

 

The current Trustees:

 

Rosanne Nunez                       As past President, term ending June 2018)

Sherron Davis                          2-year term ending in June 2018

Elishia Dallman                       2-year term ending in June 2018

 

 

This year, the Nomination Committee will have the task of selecting persons to serve as next year’s President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and two persons to serve as Trustees.

 

As per the Bylaws, “Nominations for all Officers and elected Trustees will be presented by the Nomination Committee at the May meeting.  Additional nominations will be accepted from the floor.  Upon close of nominations, elections will be held at this meeting.  The new President sits with the outgoing President and all records are passed at the June meeting.”

 

Pinelands Orchid Society members:  Please consider serving your Society this April as a member of the Nomination Committee. Timely elections will ensure that our Society continues to exist and thrive in the coming years!  For those members who are nominated for next year’s Officers and Trustees, it is good to remember the old adage “many hands make for light work.”  

 

We look forward to seeing everyone on April 3rd!




Pinelands Orchid Society - April 3, 2018 Meeting
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with M through W, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We Welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.) 


<BYLAWS Pinelands Orchid Spciety.pdf>

Silva Orchids-Save the Dates

Rosanne Nunez
 

Thought this might be of some interest to you.
Rosanne 


Begin forwarded message:

From: silva orchids <silvaorchids@...>
Date: April 21, 2018 at 9:05:53 AM EDT
To: Beth Silva <basilva@...>
Subject: Silva Orchids-Save the Dates

Culture Day and Sale

Friday, April 27th & Saturday, April 28th

10:00am - 5:00pm


Learn how to properly pot your orchids.  We will discuss your plants and show you why we are handling your orchids in a certain way.  You will see why we select a certain potting mix for your plants, if they need to be treated for pests and possiblei disease, and why we would divide a plant, or leave it alone entirely. It is a lot of fun, so come and enjoy a great day!


NOTE: this is not a scheduled lecture, but an on going discussion at the potting bench, about the plant which people have brought to be repotted.


First two plants 7” and under are free

$5.00 and up per additional plant


HELD AT:   Silva Orchids - 635 Wayside Road - Neptune - NJ 

May 1st Auction Pinelands Orchid Society

Rosanne Nunez
 

The Annual Pinelands Auction is nine days away!

Please submit your plant list (and photos if available) no later than Saturday, April 28th.  Please send your plant list to rosnun23@...

Any non-orchid plants or supplies will be placed in the Raffle Table. 

Thank you.

Rosanne
609-314-8800

Re: May 1st Auction Pinelands Orchid Society

Bayard Saraduke
 

Hi Rosanne,

Here is my list of plants for the auction:

1. Cattleya warscewiczii
 (‘Alexander’s Variety x ‘Kathleen’)

2. Laeliocattleya Orange Embers ‘Santa Barbara’

3. Brassolaeliocattleya Walnita Char ‘Big Red’

4. Potinara Judith Lynn Hausermann ‘Marty’

5. Sarcochilus Melody ‘Southern’

6. Laeliocattleya Jeanine Spacone ‘Memoria Anne Grip’

7. Brassolaeliocattleya Aloha Spirit ‘Lenette’

8. Cattleya Mark Rose ‘Mendenhall’

9. Potinara Chief Emperor ‘Sunset’

10. Potinara Fortune Teller ‘Lucky Alicia’ AM/AOS

11. Brassolaeliocattleya Waianae Sunset ‘Wakida’ AM/AOS

12. Cattleya trianaei ‘Cashens’ FCC/AOS (Original Plant)

13. Brassolaeliocattleya Pamela Hetherington 
 ‘Coronation’ FCC/AOS (Original Plant)

Bayard


On Apr 22, 2018, at 2:01 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

The Annual Pinelands Auction is nine days away!

Please submit your plant list (and photos if available) no later than Saturday, April 28th.  Please send your plant list to rosnun23@...

Any non-orchid plants or supplies will be placed in the Raffle Table. 

Thank you.

Rosanne
609-314-8800


Re: May 1st Auction Pinelands Orchid Society

Rosanne Nunez
 

Thank you !


On Apr 22, 2018, at 8:35 PM, Bayard Saraduke <bayard1@...> wrote:

Hi Rosanne,

Here is my list of plants for the auction:

1. Cattleya warscewiczii
 (‘Alexander’s Variety x ‘Kathleen’)

2. Laeliocattleya Orange Embers ‘Santa Barbara’

3. Brassolaeliocattleya Walnita Char ‘Big Red’

4. Potinara Judith Lynn Hausermann ‘Marty’

5. Sarcochilus Melody ‘Southern’

6. Laeliocattleya Jeanine Spacone ‘Memoria Anne Grip’

7. Brassolaeliocattleya Aloha Spirit ‘Lenette’

8. Cattleya Mark Rose ‘Mendenhall’

9. Potinara Chief Emperor ‘Sunset’

10. Potinara Fortune Teller ‘Lucky Alicia’ AM/AOS

11. Brassolaeliocattleya Waianae Sunset ‘Wakida’ AM/AOS

12. Cattleya trianaei ‘Cashens’ FCC/AOS (Original Plant)

13. Brassolaeliocattleya Pamela Hetherington 
 ‘Coronation’ FCC/AOS (Original Plant)

Bayard


On Apr 22, 2018, at 2:01 PM, Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...> wrote:

The Annual Pinelands Auction is nine days away!

Please submit your plant list (and photos if available) no later than Saturday, April 28th.  Please send your plant list to rosnun23@...

Any non-orchid plants or supplies will be placed in the Raffle Table. 

Thank you.

Rosanne
609-314-8800


GREEN Garden Fair May 5, 2018

Rosanne Nunez
 

May 1st - Pinelands Orchid Society Auction

Rosanne Nunez
 

​Pinelands Orchid Society Annual Auction is this Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at Premier Cadbury.

The auction is the major fundraising event for the society and proceeds cover expenses for speakers throughout the year.

Attached the Auction Plant List.  

See you Tuesday night!


*************************************

Pinelands Orchid Society - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor) 
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-If your last name begins with A through L, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.) 

Re: May 1st - Pinelands Orchid Society Auction

Bob and Sherron Davis
 

Hi Rosanne, Sounds like a great list! I will bring some boxes. I talked to Barbara last week and she suggested threatening the membership with dissolution if someone didn't step up. She has seen that work before. She didn't think the societies would merge unless the Pineland's people came to S. Jersey. I hope we can get someone tomorrow night! See you then! Sherron
 
Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...
 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands <pinelands@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 30, 2018 12:49 am
Subject: [pinelands] May 1st - Pinelands Orchid Society Auction

​Pinelands Orchid Society Annual Auction is this Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at Premier Cadbury.

The auction is the major fundraising event for the society and proceeds cover expenses for speakers throughout the year.

Attached the Auction Plant List.  

See you Tuesday night!


*************************************

Pinelands Orchid Society - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor) 
2150 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-If your last name begins with A through L, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.) 

Re: May 1st - Pinelands Orchid Society Auction

Rosanne Nunez
 

Sherron, boxes would be great! See you Tuesday night!


On Apr 30, 2018, at 6:44 AM, Bob and Sherron Davis <chelsea6238@...> wrote:

Hi Rosanne, Sounds like a great list! I will bring some boxes. I talked to Barbara last week and she suggested threatening the membership with dissolution if someone didn't step up. She has seen that work before. She didn't think the societies would merge unless the Pineland's people came to S. Jersey. I hope we can get someone tomorrow night! See you then! Sherron
 
Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands <pinelands@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 30, 2018 12:49 am
Subject: [pinelands] May 1st - Pinelands Orchid Society Auction

​Pinelands Orchid Society Annual Auction is this Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at Premier Cadbury.

The auction is the major fundraising event for the society and proceeds cover expenses for speakers throughout the year.

Attached the Auction Plant List.  

See you Tuesday night!


*************************************

Pinelands Orchid Society - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor) 
2150 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ  08002
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-If your last name begins with A through L, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.) 

June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Rosanne Nunez
 

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018. 

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...


Re: June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Marie Hageman
 

That is NJ's Primary, so I will be working the election polls.
Don't forget to vote before the meeting.
Marie


From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:36 PM
Subject: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018. 

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...




Re: June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Mike Horn
 

Please note only paid up members are invited to dinner!  If there is a need to send a further email you can say if they are unsure of membership status they can email me.  I see Marie is not coming.  Does not mean she can’t become a member.

Mike

 

From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosanne Nunez
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:37 PM
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

 

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018. 

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...

Re: June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Marie Hageman
 

I am a member. I paid my dues last fall.



From: Mike Horn <mdmd409@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Please note only paid up members are invited to dinner!  If there is a need to send a further email you can say if they are unsure of membership status they can email me.  I see Marie is not coming.  Does not mean she can’t become a member.
Mike
 
From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosanne Nunez
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:37 PM
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count
 
We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018. 

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...



Re: June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Bob and Sherron Davis
 

We will be there. Sherron
 
Robert Davis
chelsea6238@...
 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands <pinelands@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, May 8, 2018 7:36 pm
Subject: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018. 

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...


Re: June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Kathleen Harvey
 

Roseanne, John and I will attend. We got some bargains at the auction!


On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io
<mdhageman1@...> wrote:
That is NJ's Primary, so I will be working the election polls.
Don't forget to vote before the meeting.
Marie


From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:36 PM
Subject: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018. 

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...




Re: June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Ron Ference
 

Rosanne,  Chris and I will attend the June 5th meeting.
Ron Ference

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Kathleen Harvey via Groups.Io <harveyke@...> wrote:
Roseanne, John and I will attend. We got some bargains at the auction!


On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io
<mdhageman1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
That is NJ's Primary, so I will be working the election polls.
Don't forget to vote before the meeting.
Marie


From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:36 PM
Subject: [pinelands] June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018. 

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800
rosnun23@...