June 5, 2018 Awards Presentation: Head Count

Rosanne Nunez

We want to thank everyone who participated at the recent Annual Auction.  The May Auction was a real bargain for anyone who walked away with a plant last week.

As we prepare for the Annual Awards presentation, we would to get an approximate head count of members who are planning to attend the June 5, 2018 meeting.  We are canvassing potential locations for dinner and awards presentations.  Dinner will be paid by the club.

Please note, only paid members will be considered for the Awards  -- Best Greenhouse Grower, Best Windowsill Grower, Tony Petralia Award (Best Paph. or Phrag.) and Pat Di Santo Award (Best Unusual Species or hybrid).

In addition, the Nominating Committee requested for additional time, no elections were held last week.  The slate of officers will be presented by the Nominating Committee before the Awards presentation.  Elections will be held on Tuesday night, June 5, 2018.

Please by Saturday, May 12, 2018.

Thank you.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800