From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Cc: harveyke@...; POS / SJOS John Rogan <j.rogan131@...>; mhatfield01@...; POS Elisha Dallman <elishia.dallman@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 8:27 PM
Subject: [pinelands] Longwood Gardens Trip - February 22, 2018

Cloudy days and snow storms.... time to enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances at the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza

Please respond as soon as possible if you are available to join the group on a Thursday, February 22nd.  You must be at the main entrance / ticket window by 11:30 a.m.  The club will cover the cost of admissions.  The Terrace Cafe is under renovation but open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited offering for lunch.

Please email with your response as soon possible.

Thank you for your understanding of the short notice.

Rosanne Nunez
609-314-8800

image1.png