February 6th Pinelands Orchid Society

Rosanne Nunez

We invite everyone Tuesday,  February 6, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. at Premier Cadbury for a presentation by special guest speaker Beth Davis (Waldor Orchids).

Beth will be doing a two-part presentation.  Part One: Orchid Culture Basics and repotting demonstration.   Members are welcome to bring culture questions and/or problematic orchid plants.  Part Two:  Presentation on Beth’s weird and wacky world of orchids. Where these orchids come from and how to grow them.

Waldor orchids and supplies will be available for sale on February 6th.

Please join us Tuesday night, in the Oak Room at Premier Cadbury.

Rosanne

Pinelands Orchid Society - February Meeting
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill - Oak Room (Ground Floor)
(About 1/4 mile east of Cherry Hill Mall)

Reminder:
-Please submit your Show Table Plants by 7:00 p.m.
-Show Table Awards Team - TBA
-If your last name begins with A through L, please bring a snack or dessert to share.
-POS will provide hot and cold beverages.
-We Welcome donation plants for the Raffle Table (non-orchid plants also accepted.)