From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of John DeGood
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 10:45 AM
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pinelands] Future Meetings

Thanks to Mike and Bea offering to host us. I can attend on 8/4.

All the professional and hobby organizations I belong to lost their indoor meeting venues and now only gather online or outdoors. I believe  it's unwise, especially given the average age of Pinelands' membership, to return to indoor meetings until the pandemic is eventually controlled.

If the weather forces you to cancel on 8/4, I can host a virtual meeting instead.

John