Re: Future Meetings

John Rogan

Hi All,

I said (right at the start, I think) that this was a great idea, in case anyone missed it. Now that Kathleen has some surgery scheduled, and will need my help, I might not make it. Will try though.

John

On 7/22/2020 11:10 AM, Marie Hageman via groups.io wrote:
We've only heard from a few folks on this...

We have a generous invitation to have an outdoor meeting in August, (Tuesday evening, the 4th) at the Horn's residence.

We need all to RSVP to see if there is enough interest.

If you don't want to publicly (within our group) RSVP, then please do so via Mike's email: mdmd409@...

   or my own: mdhageman1@....

Thank you,
Marie

On Friday, July 17, 2020, 03:17:37 PM EDT, Mike Horn <mdmd409@...> wrote:

Hi again,  I would suggest that the 4th is as good as any other day.  I would also hold out another possibility:  We (Bea and I) have a large yard that could easily accommodate 20 to 30 people with social distancing.  If we held the meeting around 5.30 or 6 PM light would not be an issue until 8.15 or later. You would have to bring your own chairs and those who wanted, their bathing suits, or not, oh wait that is the other group.  If the weather is bad we fall back to the cyber meeting.  This would not be doable past September, but it might work for 2 months?  After that we would need the cyber route.  We are in Riverton, next door to Cinnaminson, Delran, Palmyra, Pennsauken, Moorestown, and not far from Cherry Hill.  Just throwing it out for food for thought or confusion.

Mike