I second Bob and Sherron's response.  I appreciate your offer, but I am continuing to stay near home and avoiding gatherings.  I am learning to live through Zoom.

Regards,
Tom Gilman

In a message dated 7/17/2020 4:29:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, chelsea6238@... writes:

Mike,

Thank you for your offer to have us all meet in your yard, and around the pool no less, but Sherron and I have avoided group gatherings. Even in a large space, people cannot maintain social distancing for any length of time and then you have problems. It would be great to see everyone face to face, but the risk is toomuch. Our other groups have been meeting using ZOOM and it has been very well accepted. We  miss you all and during these very difficult times we all have to make the decisions we feel are best for our own families. Please all safe safe and healthy and keep those orchids blooming! Bob and Sherron

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Horn <mdmd409@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jul 17, 2020 3:17 pm
Subject: Re: [pinelands] Future Meetings

Hi again,  I would suggest that the 4th is as good as any other day.  I would also hold out another possibility:  We (Bea and I) have a large yard that could easily accommodate 20 to 30 people with social distancing.  If we held the meeting around 5.30 or 6 PM light would not be an issue until 8.15 or later. You would have to bring your own chairs and those who wanted, their bathing suits, or not, oh wait that is the other group.  If the weather is bad we fall back to the cyber meeting.  This would not be doable past September, but it might work for 2 months?  After that we would need the cyber route.  We are in Riverton, next door to Cinnaminson, Delran, Palmyra, Pennsauken, Moorestown, and not far from Cherry Hill.  Just throwing it out for food for thought or confusion.
Mike