That sounds good. Thank you, John.

I'll see about getting us a presenter.

Marie

On Monday, May 25, 2020, 03:22:28 PM EDT, John DeGood <jdegood@...> wrote:

There's no need (yet) to pay for video conferencing. Google Meet is
free through at least September 30 to any individual with a Google
account, for up to 100 participants and no time limit.

I'd be happy to host the June meeting with Google Meet if you'd like.
We use it as well as Zoom at the college. They have very similar
functionality.

John