From: Marie Hageman via groups.io <mdhageman1@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, May 24, 2020 6:50 am
Subject: [pinelands] June Meeting

As the State is reopening many businesses, senior residences are not among them, so our June meeting cannot happen as usual. We have options.
Sandpiper has gone to online meetings, via ZOOM, with success. If anyone has the computer expertise to set up our club with a Zoom account, I’m sure we can find a speaker to make June's meeting a virtual meeting.
Also, we can have a virtual show table. Post photos of your blooming orchids so we can all appreciate some beauty in these stressful times.
Thank you to all who make it happen.
Hope to see everyone on the other side.