Re: In bloom now

Bob and Sherron Davis

YEs we are all good. I am going to foward your pictures to some more people I know who are isolated. Aren't you glad you do not have to distanceĀ  yourself from your orchids? Sherron

-----Original Message-----
From: John Rogan via Groups.Io <j.rogan131@...>
To: pinelands <pinelands@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Mar 23, 2020 10:55 am
Subject: Re: [pinelands] In bloom now

Thank you, Sherron. Much appreciated. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Warm regards,
John
On 3/23/2020 7:41 AM, Bob and Sherron Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
OMG John that is gorgeous. I am forwarding your lovely plants to my son in PA,my sister in CA (with only the toilet paper I sent her ) and several of my friends who need a boost. Keep themcoming! Hugs(fromĀ  a social distance!) Sherron