Re: Tues Mar. 3rd. pre-meeting dinner

Gerald Giles

Sorry I won’t be able to make the dinner or meeting as I’m still recovering from back surgery that I’ve been dealing with. Enjoy the speaker and delicious dinner. Jeanne

On Feb 27, 2020, at 2:40 PM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io <mdhageman1@...> wrote:

Hello All,
As part of his speaker’s fees, Kim requires us to provide his dinner.

So, we are going to try something new. (I can’t take credit for this idea. I learned of it when I spoke at Phila. Mensa Society. It works very well for them, for several reasons, so let’s see how it works for POS.) It's a good way to learn more from, and get to know the speaker better.

We are inviting all members to join our speaker for a Dutch-treat dinner prior to the meeting. We have found that, for our Holiday Party, the Ruby Buffet works for many reasons. Not the least of which is, it’s close, and rush-hour Cherry Hill traffic is a nightmare.

Also, the wide variety of offerings (approx. 100) guarantees all dietary-restrictions and preferences are accommodated. (Chinese, American, Italian, and Japanese food, and seafood, as well as sushi, vegetarian food, fruits, deserts and ice creams are all available.)

Finally, service is fast and it’s reasonably-priced. No doubt, the reasons for the positive feedback from our members on this choice.

We should meet at 5, in the lobby, to have ample time for an unrushed meal, since we need to arrive at Cadbury by 6:30, in time to set up our plants on the show table.

Please RSVP to my email address, so I can make the reservation.  mdhageman1@...

Please bring cash to cover your own meal, tax, and tip, (approx. $21.00).

See you there,