Pinelands Orchid Society meeting

Marie Hageman

The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, March 3rd, at Cadbury at Cherry Hill, (Oak Room), 2150 Route 38. 7:00 PM

Our presenter will be Kim Feddersen with, Cymbidiums: an overview of the more important species, hybrid types and cultural requirements.

Note: Richard E. Barmore, Treasurer of the Native Orchid Conference, Inc., sent us an acknowledgement of the donation made by Robert E. Sprague, in lieu of his speaker’s fee:

“On behalf of the Board of the Native Orchid Conference, Inc., we would like to extend our warm thank you to the Pinelands Orchid Society for the generous gift of $100.00 (on behalf of Robert E. Sprague) in January 2020 for the Fred Case Grant Program established by the Native Orchid Conference, Inc.

Thank you again for the generous donation.”

Looking ahead—It’s not too early to start planning for our Annual Plant Auction in May. Start rooting through your collection to select some to donate. Please bring your divisions, and/or keikis to support our club. Also, bring a friend, even if they aren’t into orchids, yet. We can fix that.

If your last name begins with: P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z, or A please bring a sweet or savory snack to share. (Drinks provided.)

Doors will open to accept Show Table Plants at 7:00 p.m. Remember: Show Table plants, along with their completed Show Table slips, must be on the Show Tables by 7:30 p.m. sharp in order to be eligible for judging!

See you there,