POS meeting Saturday, February 8, 2020

Marie Hageman

Greetings,

Our Feb. meeting will be the annual field trip to the Orchid Extravaganza at Longwood Gardens.

This year Longwood does offer guided tours of the orchids!!

We will enjoy a guided walk and discover more about the spectacular horticulture featured in the Conservatory during the Orchid Extravaganza. The tour is Free with Gardens Admission.

Saturday, February 8, 2020, tour begins at 11:30 AM.

Longwood advises: “Check for talk location in the Visitor Center on the day of your visit.”

Arrive whenever you’d like. Carpooling is suggested. Use this venue to arrange carpooling, if you’d like.

https://longwoodgardens.org/events-performances/events/spotlight-talks-orchid-extravaganza

Enjoy,