Tonight

Marie Hageman

There is a prediction for a rain/snow mix potential this evening, but the temps are to stay above freezing, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Our speaker has said that he is willing to brave it, so we are ON for tonight.

Robert Sprague will delight us with his program on Sichuan Province, China
A travelogue featuring iconic sights, the unique culture, and the orchids of Sichuan with emphasis on Cypripedium sp.

If your last name begins with I-J-K-L-M-N or O, please bring a sweet or savory snack to share. (Drinks provided.)

We will have more of Bayard’s donated plants for our raffle.

Doors will open to accept Show Table Plants at 6:30 p.m. Remember: Show Table plants, along with their completed Show Table slips, must be on the Show Tables by 7:00 p.m. sharp in order to be eligible for judging.

See you there.