From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:07 AM
Subject: [pinelands] January Meeting

Please note, Pinelands Orchid Society Meeting for Tuesday, January 2, 2018 is cancelled.

Tentative Longwood Gardens trip scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018.

We need a minimum of 20 participants for the Shuttle Bus and Guided Group Tour. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible.  Reservations are required for guided group tours, and time slots are limited. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Rosanne

Sent from my iPhone